There are many situations that call for the services of a towing company. The most common reasons are roadside breakdowns and auto accidents, but vehicles that are non-operational in driveways, stuck in a ditch or parked illegally can also end up on the back of a tow truck.
The truth is that you never really know when you might need a tow. Your chosen mechanic and auto shop might offer towing services, or you might have coverage through your auto insurance. Maybe you think you need a tow but don’t have a specific company in mind.
If you’re searching for a towing service to keep on speed dial, read on. Here are some things you should look for before choosing a towing company in Chino, CA:
- Experience: Vehicles have many mechanical and electrical components. They also have numerous connections that hold the car’s structure together and its parts in place. Needless to say, motor vehicles are complex and expensive, so you don’t want just anyone towing your car—you want experts with years of experience towing it. Research a few local tow companies, read customer reviews and check business websites for service information.
- Good reputation: Ask your friends, family, neighbors and coworkers for recommendations of local tow companies in good standing with the community. A good reputation means they care about the work they do and will go above and beyond to make customers happy.
- Professionalism: Another thing to consider before choosing a tow company is their level of professionalism in communication and in the services they offer. A professional tow company will have a long history of responding quickly to calls, both emergency and non-emergency. You can find this out by reaching out to current and past customers.
- Customer service skills: How a tow company treats and handles its customers says a lot about their character. You don’t want to hand your hard-earned money over to someone whose customer service skills are severely lacking. What you want is a tow truck company and operator known for providing quality customer care. If an employee is rude on the phone or in person, take it as a sign to go elsewhere.
- Towing services: Make sure the company you choose offers the type of towing service you need (or are most likely to need in the future). Some companies only tow daily drivers or semi trucks, while others focus on towing specialty vehicles only. Some companies can do it all.
- Licenses and insurance: Once you find a couple towing companies you’re interested in, find out if they have the proper licenses and insurance. This information gives you peace of mind that the company is genuine and reputable.
- Fair pricing: It’s a good idea to ask a few companies for sample pricing schedules for various towing services. Ask if they follow flat fee rates or charge by the mile—any hidden fees should be uncovered well ahead of actually needing their services.
When you need the services of a professional towing company in Chino, CA, look no further than Gabriel’s Automotive & Towing. We are here for you 24 hours a day for roadside towing!
Categorised in: Towing
This post was written by Writer